The primary goal for the position of Tele sales lead is generating leads for the sales team. Continuously make contact with potential and existing customers by phone to inform them of the company’s products, services and offers. Telesales agent will also receive phone calls of people responding to direct marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Support the retail Business Unit in the design and development of applicable business strategies to upsell and onboard new customers.
- Drive the retail telesales team to achieve the strategic business objectives.
- Monitor and report the retail sales volume and customer performance with respect to Customers brought in through telemarketing.
- Initiating and maintaining regular contacts with new and existing customers as to acquire new Sales.
- Improve user awareness of eStream products and services through phone calls.
- Manage user communication and escalating complaints and requests using defined procedures.
- Enhance customer relationships, meeting organizational & operational objectives.
- Support customers with their sales queries and Complaints by phone and e-mail.
- Use of eStream approved defined processes in addressing customer enquiry, and related complaints.
- Record all lead generated through eStream online platform on daily basis.
- Develop reports on the weekly Telesales performance.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree or its equivalent in any Social Science, and Business-related discipline.
- 3- 5 Years cognate experience as a Tele Sales or Customer Service roles.
- Previous experience in ISP retail environment is an added advantage.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong Knowledge of inbound sales, online marketing, and telephone sales.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the use of CRM software. Alepo knowledge is an added advantage.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suites (MS word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
- Excellent knowledge on strategies to sell and upsell.
- Experience negotiating contracts and managing long-term level B2C accounts.
- Experience with customer databases.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong customer orientation.
- Relationship & People Management.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Percentage new Leads qualified.
- Revenue vs Call cost ratio achieved.
- Monthly Lead-to-sale conversion rate.
- Daily / weekly calls made vs call target assigned
- Sales Cycle time
- Number of client complaint handled independently vs number escalated
- Time to responding to customers’ feedback
- Maintain quality of service indicated via customer feedback surveys
Employment Type: 2 Years Contract subject to renewal based on performance
Renumeration: Industry Standard
All application should be forward to email@example.com in PDF format. Deadline 10th January 2022.