|Job title||Account Manager, Enterprise Sales|
|Reports to||Sales Manager, Enterprise Sales|
This job role is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned Territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products or related services. Contacts and secures new business accounts/customers while achieving the set sales target per time.
Duties and responsibilities
Strategic Insight and Integration
- Work with the Sales Manager, Enterprise Sales, and contribute to develop and implement corporate sales vision, strategies/plan, models, and policies.
- Contribute to the design of the road map on how to drive sales and revenue for the corporate business
- Maintain up-to-date professional and technical knowledge on current and future technologies and industry trends
- Effective and timely planning of resources – human and material towards achieving set sales and revenue target and budget.
- Solution Provider – Executes task in relation to tactical plans
- Problem Solver – Learns from others and draws on past experience to solve challenges
- Quality Enabler – Executes on commercial practices and identifies areas of continuous improvement
Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving
- Actively acquire new contacts and nurture existing ones, turning them into long-term relationships
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by being current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Recommend adjustments in selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Give weekly sector report
- Results Achiever – Delivers individual results and support team objective
- Operationally Astute – Organizes work to deliver on daily priorities and plans
- Interpersonal, Relationship Management & Collaboration
- Collaborate with the product development team to provide top quality service engagements for larger or strategic customers during the pre-sales process.
- Provide input to costing and realistic pricing of all company product for the corporate customers
- Provide regular important update to the Senior Team Lead
- Seek and provide useful feedback to the Senior Team Lead
- Generate and submit a periodic report of sales activities to the Senior Team Lead Corporate Sales and to the Sales Manager for informed decision making
- Identify customer needs and suggest appropriate service/solution to meet the need
- Provide platforms to receive customers’ feedback
- Ensure prompt resolution of customers’ complaint
Education & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sciences, Electronic / Telecoms Engineering is preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- Work experience in an ISP company is an advantage.
- Affiliation with relevant professional bodies
Competency, Skills & Certifications
- Relevant Certification (e.g. NIMN)
- Negotiation Skill
- Consultative Selling
- Digital Marketing
- Business Communication
- Market Research
- Relationship & People Management
- Growth in subscriber’s base
- Growth in revenue generation from new subscribers
- Growth in revenue from existing subscribers
- Create high-level customer satisfaction
- Strict compliance to eStream ISO 9001 Procedures
- The incumbent may be required to travel out of station often.
- Open-plan Office.
NB: ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE SHORTLISTED.
CVs SHOULD BE SENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org ON OR BEFORE January 8, 2021