Key Account Manager (Enterprise Business)
Key Account Manager is responsible for handling the most important client accounts in the company. Lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for the client are met, and help the client succeed. This role will also maintain and manage existing customer revenues and upsell where possible to increase profitability of the company
- Work with the Sales Manager and contribute to develop and implement corporate sales vision, strategies/plan, models and policies.
- Contribute to the design of the customer retention road map, to drive sales and revenue for the business.
- Define strategies for delivering the revenue target for existing products i.e. acquisition through upsell, retention fulfillment and client Support.
- Appraise existing product features and strategize appropriately, go to-market plans.
- Maintain up-to-date professional and technical knowledge on current and future technologies and industry trends
- Effective and timely planning of resources – human and material towards achieving set client retention, revenue target and budget.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major assigned clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between assigned key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any complaints and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree or its equivalent in any Social Science, and Business-related discipline.
- 3- 5 Years cognate experience as a Key Account Manager or Customer Service roles.
- Previous experience in ISP, with strong Technology and network Connectivity knowledge is an added advantage.
Skills & Abilities
- Proven experience as Key Account Manager
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suites, including Excel sheets, Power Point Presentation
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Percentage Revenue targets met within Timeline
- Percentage growth in subscriber base
- Maintain customer relationship
- Minimize Customer Churn
- Percentage level of customer satisfaction.
- Strict compliance to eStream ISO 9001 Procedures
Employment Type: Permanent
Renumeration: Industry Standard
All application should be forward to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format. Deadline 10th January 2022.