This job role will be responsible for identifying opportunities to increase sales and profitability, and directly making sales through; face to face meeting with customers at the customer’s site, communicating with customers via phone, email, and teleconference, providing subject matter expertise
- Support Head of Sales, contribute to development and implement Enterprise sales vision, strategies/plan and policies.
- Contribute to the design of the Product Road map to drive sales and revenue for the business.
- Define strategies for delivering the revenue target for product i.e. acquisition, fulfillment and Support.
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize on appropriate to-market plans. Maintain up-to-date professional and technical knowledge on current and future technologies and industry trends
- Effective and timely planning of resources – human and material towards achieving set sales and revenue target and budget.
- Assess client needs and promote suitable products
- Meet with potential client’s decision-makers and provide information about eStream products.
- Maintain Product sales volume, account management, Solution mix, and selling price by being current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Recommend adjustments in selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company, analyze consumer needs, current market trends, assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure success.
- Drive the execution of products lifecycle processes, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates eStream and its features across primary market segments.
- Give weekly product sales performance report.
Qualification and Experience
- First degree or its equivalent in any Social Science, and Business-related discipline.
- 3- 5 Years cognate experience as a Business Development/Sales Manager.
- Previous experience in ISP, with strong Technology and network Connectivity knowledge is an added advantage.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including relationship-building and influencing.
- Relevant Trainings and Certifications in Sales is an advantage.
- Negotiation Skill
- Consultative Selling
- Market Research
- Relationship & People Management
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite or similar software, including spreadsheets CRM, and databases
- Executes task in relation to tactical plans
- Learns from others and draws on past experience to solve challenges
- Executes on commercial practices and identifies areas of continuous.
- Percentage Revenue targets met within timeline.
- Percentage growth in subscriber base
- Percentage level customer satisfaction
Employment Type: Permanent
Renumeration: Industry Standard
All application should be forward to email@example.com in PDF format. Deadline 10th January 2022.